If you’ve been charged with a criminal or traffic offence you don’t have to face it alone. The outcome of your Court case might be life changing, so give yourself the best possible chance with our criminal defence lawyer.
We will advise you of your rights, get you ready for your Court appearance and explain the Court procedures so you understand what’s happening. In Court we’ll defend your case clearly and strongly to give you the best possible outcome. We regularly appear in Magistrate’s Courts in the South East of South Australia and can also represent you in the District and Supreme Courts of South Australia.
We accept grants of Legal Aid.
We can handle all areas of criminal law, including:
- Traffic and vehicle offences – exceed the prescribed content of alcohol (drink driving), drive while disqualified or suspended, drive without a licence, other driving offences
- Acts intended to cause injury – including common assault, serious assault resulting in injury, stalking, serious assault not resulting in injury
- Justice procedure offences – breach of intervention order, breach of bail, resist or hinder police, breach of bond, suspended sentence, or community service order
- Theft – including theft from retail premises or employer, receiving or handling the proceeds of crime, theft of intellectual property
- Illicit drug offences – possession, manufacture, cultivation, sale or supply of illicit drugs
- Public Order offences – disorderly conduct, affray, offensive language or behaviour, cruelty to animals
- Fraud offences – obtaining benefit by deception, forgery of documents, dishonest conversion
- Property damage – graffiti, fire and destruction of property
- Dangerous or negligent acts endangering persons – driving under the influence of alcohol or other substance (DUI), Dangerous, careless or negligent driving
- Prohibited weapons – misuse, unlawfully obtain or possess a prohibited weapon or explosive
- Threatening behaviour
- Sexual assault – aggravated sexual assault, child pornography
- Robbery, blackmail & extortion
- Homicide – murder, attempted murder, manslaughter
Worried about the likely penalty? Ready to get some common sense legal advice? Contact us to talk to our criminal defence lawyer.